♣ NECROTYPE ♣
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣ NECROTYPE ♣

If only we had more crackers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necrotypein and Dancer of the Vampire Bund

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryvre
Perilous Ruins Wanderer

Necrotypein and Dancer of the Vampire Bund Empty
PostSubject: Necrotypein and Dancer of the Vampire Bund   Necrotypein and Dancer of the Vampire Bund I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Names. Ryvre, least in game. Real name for those that weren't on the other day. Travis. Have yet to play a Male character in a game in Ages cause.. well they look like shit and always need something to look at when playing :p. Anyway... Casual gamer for the much part. Stratagies, RPGs, MMO's, and the rare FPS. Own a wii and ps2 but haven't touched them in a yearish? xD. Like Nexus i'm quiet, not anti-social. Just quiet, least outside of games, those I tend to talk more. Funny lose the face to face thing and you talk and talk and talk. Lets see, anything else? Um.. Vacations rule, work sucks, Sleep... to little of xD. same with money But oh well. think thats it.

Oh.. Title is my motto in game. Two reasons. One. guild Necrotype. SOoo I'm a Necrotypein :p. Dancer of the vampire bund. Cuase.. Dance in the vampire bund is an awesome if short anime. ^-^
Back to top Go down

Necrotypein and Dancer of the Vampire Bund
Page 1 of 1